Sunday, May 28, 2006

Brad caught sleeping with someone else!

Charlie looks way impressed at his new sleeping companion!
I’m going back to work tomorrow so I’ve decided to sleep in the spare room for a week or two just to get back into the routine of sleeping the entire night through so I don’t drift off to sleep while at work!

Charlie thinks the spare bed is entirely his now since Sophie’s been here. He even grunts at me when I come into to update the blog! – so god knows how he’ll cope for the next couple of weeks!

I must admit it’s going to suck going back to work and missing lots of Sophie’s ‘first-times’ at everything. Although I did get to see her first smile a couple of days ago, that was pretty cool and hopefully Ingrid can bring her into work a few times too so Sophie can see her old man during the daytime.

Brad

No comments: