Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Re Two weeks to go and Charlie

As Brad mentioned I had the most amazing foot massage and reflexology treatment thanks to my good friend Katie Mills who gave me a voucher to Bliss in Newmarket (Auckland). I am lucky enough to have another voucher that the lovely Leah Panapa gave to me at my baby shower and can't wait to go back after the baby is born for some pampering! So thanks guys it is much appreciated - especially as my poor feet have swollen up like I have elephantitis and I have not seen my ankles for the past two months - no amount of sitting around with my feet up will drain the fluid away, so am ever hopeful that as soon as bubs arrives it will sort itself out!

Also I would just like to mention, in case any of you noticed, that in the picture of Charlie and I at the computer there is a glass of red wine - I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know that it is NOT mine. Brad rested it there to take the photo...and as much as I would love for it to be my glass of wine, I can wait another couple of weeks before I indulge.

Ingrid

No comments: